Thanks SDG&E for these money-saving tips! There is an easy way to save money every time you flip a light switch. Simply replace traditional incandescent light bulbs with energy-efficient ones. The incandescent bulb converts only 10% of the electricity it uses to visible light. The other 90% is wasted as heat. Thanks to advances in […]Read More Light For Less With Tech-Savy Twists on Tradition
Here is the most recent information on the California and San Diego housing markets. For specific information on your neighborhood or a market analysis on your home, please send me an email or call me at 619-325-4192. March 2012 :: CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Existing Home Sales 4.5% lower than February and 2.3% lower than one […]Read More Real Estate @ a Glance: April 2012 Edition
Thanks Lowe’s and Paul Bianchina for these helpful tips! The sun is peeking out and the plants are starting to blossom, so it must be about time for spring chores again. Here’s my annual spring checklist of important issues to tend to around the house. 1. Roofing repairs: If you suspect winter storms may have […]Read More 10 Home Maintenance Tips for Spring
Experience the Indoor-Outdoor Lifestyles of . . . ROLANDO Saturday April 14 10am – 3pm The College Neighborhoods Foundation (CNF) is proud to coordinate the 11th College Neighborhoods Home featuring the historic community of Rolando. This year’s tour focuses on the eclectic architecture of the 1930s, 40s, and 50s, unique subdivision design, and traditional and […]Read More 11th College Neighborhoods Home Tour
There are several ways you can use your money to assist you around the house. These 10 nifty ideas come from those creative folks at This Old House magazine! 1) Hang a cabinet door. Before fastening hinges to a cabinet, ensure there will be enough clearance along the bottom for the door to swing freely by […]Read More Make your money work for you around your house!